1. Are the rooms equipped with private onsen (hot spring)?
The 4 “Hot Spring Suite” rooms are quipped with private, natural hot spring onsen. The baths in the remaining 3 rooms are of ordinary heated water.
2. Do you have in-room dining (room service)?
Only beverages are available as room service.
The beverages provided as room service may be brought to our restaurant.
Please note that meals are not provided for room service.
Available 15:00 – 23:00.
3. Can children stay at your hotel?
Children aged under 13 may stay free of charge in the “Hot Spring Suite with Panoramic Views” room only (meals and additional beds for children are available at an extra fee).
Dinner for guests with small children:
Dinner for guests with small children is served in a separate room from other guests, so families can enjoy and savor their dinner by themselves.
Note: Breakfast is served at the restaurant for both guests with and without small children.
4. Do you take tee time reservations at the Elleair Golf Club Matsuyama?
We’re more than happy to book your tee time. Please ask us for details.
5. Is there a dress code?
There is no specific dress code. However, please refrain from wearing the bathrobe and nightwear in the rooms to the restaurant.
6. Can I come to the SPA or restaurant without staying at your hotel?
If you would like to visit our SPA and/or restaurant only, please call us in advance (visitors’ booking is by phone only).
7. Is there a large public bath (daiyokujo)?
Although we do not have a large public bath (daiyokujo), there is a hot spring (onsen) jacuzzi at our private pool “THE CAVE”, which is available at JPY 10,000 (plus tax) per hour.
8. Is there an Internet service?
Complimentary free Wi-Fi is available throughout the facility.
9. Can I bring alcohol beverages to the restaurant?
You are welcome to bring your own (BYO) alcohol beverages to our restaurant. Please note that we charge a corkage fee of JPY 3,000 per bottle for wine and JPY 6,000 per bottle for liqueur.
10. How far in advance can I book a room?
Room reservations may be made from the same day up to 6 months in advance.
11. Do you accept payments in credit cards?
All major credit cards are accepted.
12. Which rooms have the best view?
3 of our 7 rooms have a beautiful view of the Seto Inland Sea (Setonaikai), specifically, “THE AONAGI suite”, “4 Bed Rooms Suite” and “Hot Spring Suite with Panoramic Views” room.
13. Does your SPA accept male clients?
Yes. All of our SPA treatments are available to both ladies and gentlemen.
14. Is the outdoor pool “Infinity Pool” available year-round?
The outdoor pool is open from early July to late September.
15. Do you have parking spaces?
There is a parking lot in front of the main entrance of the hotel, available free of charge.
16. Do you have services or perks for special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries and celebrations?
We’ll be honored and delighted to be a part of your celebration. Please feel free to contact us and we’ll arrange for special occasion cakes and flower bouquets.
A celebration cake is available at JPY 3,000 (plus tax) for a 12-cm (5-inch) size and JPY 5,000 (plus tax) for a 15-cm (6-inch) size.
We’ll be more than happy to assist you in the presentation as well – when and where to bring the cake and bouquet, where to display a special message, on the cake or a card, etc. We can help organize surprise parties as well.
Flower bouquets can be arranged based on your preferences. Please feel free to contact us for details.
Please contact us 3 days prior to your check-in date to arrange for your special occasion.
17. Can I smoke at your hotel?
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premise, except in the following areas:
– Balcony in each room
– Designated smoking space in the common area of the property
18. Is swimwear available for rent?
Yes. However, since availability and sizes may be limited, guests are recommended to bring their own.
19. Does the restaurant have an a-la-carte menu?
Only course meals are served at our restaurant, and we ask our guests and visitors to make reservations in advance.
20. Do you serve lunch on the premise?
If you would like to have lunch in the Hotel, we are asking for reservations at least 3 days in advance. Lunch is served at 4,000 yen per person (tax excluded). We also make reservations for adjacent golf club restaurants and Matsuyama city restaurants. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
21. Do you provide a shuttle service?
A shuttle service is available to & from the following sites at an additional fee of JPY 3,00 (plus tax) per car:
– Matsuyama Airport
– Matsuyama Kanko Port (Matsuyama Sightseeing Port)
– Matsuyama Castle (ropeway station)
– Dogo Onsen Station
22. Do you rent out large TV screens and DVD / Blu-ray players?
Yes, they are available free of charge. We suggest that guests make reservations in advance as the supply may be limited.
23. What are the hours of restaurant operation?
Click edit button to change this text.